LeVian Gala Event is on Tuesday, February 9 from 10 AM – 7 PM
First time ever in Colorado history: $10,000,000 of LeVian Jewelry in one location for a one day only Gala trunk show event!
Come see a truly remarkable new selection from the Legendary LeVian Jewelry Collection!
Featuring a vast array of diamond jewelry.
Also debuting their new Exclusive Timepiece Collection and Lifestyle collection of exquisite Handbags, wallets, and clutches!
CALL TO RESERVE YOUR APPOINTMENT* TODAY & ENTER TO WIN A LeVian Peach Morganite Pendant
**Your appointment time simply allows us to manage the number of people in our showroom so that your experience in our store is enjoyable. There is no purchase required to participate in the pendant drawing!
Call or email to reserve your appointment today: 303-280-3374
Instant financing available!
Chocolate Diamonds are some of the rarest diamonds in the world. Learn more about how they came to be the staple of the LeVian family.
Natural fancy color brown diamonds are available from light to dark brown, in many hues and clarities. Chocolate Diamonds® are Le Vian®’s original brand of natural fancy color diamonds that are selected for their rich chocolatey flavor, and sold exclusively by Le Vian®.
- In the year 2000, Le Vian® initiated a campaign to brand Chocolate Diamonds® in order to distinguish them as high quality and separate them from the lower clarity, poor color diamonds. Le Vian® is the originator of Chocolate Diamonds® and holds the registered trademark in countries all over the world.
- To be branded as Chocolate Diamonds®, these rare and natural beauties need to rate between C4-C7 on the color chart, have a clarity of SI1 or better, have a specific hue, be within the top 5% of the production, and sourced by Le Vian®. Chocolate Diamonds® of 20 points or larger are 10,000 times rarer than white diamonds.
- Chocolate Diamonds® of ½ carat or larger are laser inscribed with the Chocolate Diamonds® brand on the girdle.
- The color of Chocolate Diamonds® is determined by the tremendous pressure they receive deep within the earth.
- Chocolate Diamonds® have been the most affordable natural fancy colored diamonds, their earth- toned color is wearable every day. However, the larger gems have been fetching record prices by collectors.
- Le Vian® revolutionized fine jewelry by combining the flavors of diamonds, gems and gold in new ways, using its proprietary black rhodium within unique original designs.
- Chocolate Diamonds® are mainly found in one mine in the world, the Argyle mine in Australia.
STRENGTH OF COLOR
The strength of color is one of the most important factors in determining the value of a natural color diamond which increases with the intensity of the most prominent color within the diamond.